Yes, you can earn $3000 a month blogging in three easy steps: Research, strategy, and action.
Are you thinking of starting a blog to make money online or already have a blog but don’t know how to monetize it?
Well, I have great news for you and before you think about buying the domain, you need to do a few things (three things to be exact) before you swipe your credit card.
These things are research, strategy, and action. I will explain these in more detail.
First, you will need to treat your blog as a business and not as a journal.
If you don’t want to treat your blog like a business and only as a journal, then stop reading this and keep doing your thing.
However, if you’re serious about this, then go ahead and continue reading. Many thanks! (Truly appreciate it)
Stupid Simple SEO by Mike Futia
This course is perfect for new bloggers and aspiring bloggers that wants to grow their blog and wants to monetize their traffic without ads. Learn how to obtain traffic from SEO to monetize your blog with affiliate marketing in a few short months.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I would use myself and all opinions expressed here are my own. In addition, I may also earn a small commission.
If you don’t have a blog yet, no worries. Just follow the steps below:
- Learn SEO by using this course.
- You can easily create your website with this drag-and-drop builder for one low fixed price. It has everything you need (editor, hosting, and theme all in one place) so that you can start your blog today. You can even transfer your own custom domain. For a domain, I highly suggest getting one for cheap from Google Domains.
- Legalize your blog or website by having legal templates on your blog or website.
- Get a social media management app to help you promote and manage your social media accounts. This amazing app is affordable and easy to use!
To start a blog or if you have a blog and want to make money from your blog, you will need to follow the steps listed below in order to have a successful blog.
You must first start by knowing which niche market is profitable right now and it must also not have too much competition.
Keep reading to learn how you can do this.
Step 1) Research
The first step when starting a blog:
Find a niche market that is profitable and that there is a demand for it. Again, it must not have too much competition.
This is key to start earning money from your blog.
Write blog posts using the right keywords related to your niche topic. Continue reading below for more information on this.
*Side note: You can use tools for researching keywords such as Ahrefs or SEMRush.
Profitable Niche Criteria for your Blog:
- Must be in high demand. It’s highly recommendable to do research to see if the niche you choose is highly profitable. Use tools such as SEMRush or Ahrefs to find out if the niche is in high demand. Google trends can also be a helpful tool.
- The niche market can be about hobbies, interests, problems
- Evergreen content
- People willing to spend money
How to Find Your Niche as a New Content Writer
Finding the right niche ultimately determines the future success (or failure) of your writing career.
Step 2) Content Writing
- Write at least 100 articles in a shorts months period.
By writing 2 blog posts per week you can also hire a freelance writer that can do it for you.
- Blog posts must be of high quality not only for your readers but also for search engines such as Google.
- SEO search for each blog post: There must be a search demand for the topic you write about. (Use keyword search tools such as SEMRush or Ahrefs). I know I repeat this a lot but as mentioned before THIS IS KEY.
- Your blog posts must be affiliate-centric. Meaning your posts must have keywords tied up with the affiliate products you want to promote.
If you’re not signed up for an affiliate program you can do a Google search for free affiliate programs.
Step 3) Promotion Strategy
You’ll need to know “How, What, Why, Where, and to Whom” your blog posts will be promoted.
Have a social media calendar to help you plan out a strategy for promoting your blog posts.
- 2 ways to promote your blog posts: Backlinks (HARO) and guest posts. HARO stands for Help a Reporter Out.
You can find more about it here.
- Use social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest
Side note: CrowdFire app is an affordable social media management app you can use to help you manage your all social media accounts.
And you can also sync your blog with this app. You can use it for free or upgrade for a low monthly plan starting at $7.48!
You can implement these simple steps from the best SEO course in the market.
Mike Pearson is the course creator and he is an SEO expert when it comes to affiliate marketing and blogging.
He has created successful blogs and has made six figures income from his blogs while working full time. He also has sold a few of those blogs.
You can also follow his YouTube channel and see for yourself to learn more about his SEO course.
He has been successfully mentoring and teaching thousands of bloggers how to use SEO to help them monetize their blogs with affiliate marketing.
He will teach you how to not be relying solely on traffic from other sources such as Pinterest or ads like AdSense.
He will teach you in all 65 videos step by step that is easy to follow.
What is Stupid Simple SEO: Self-Study?
It’s a slightly trimmed-down version of the VIP course or a full version.
This self-study program doesn’t include any bonuses or access to the Facebook group. The affordable cost of the self-study course is for those that have a blog but are tight on finances or have time constraints.
And are willing to take their blog to the next level.
This program will help you master the essentials of SEO you’ll need to learn in order for you to take your blog or website to the next level quickly and comprehensively as possible.
This program has 65 video lessons and is hyper-focused on exactly what you need to turbocharge your SEO strategy right away.
What’s Included: The self-study version includes the 4 core modules from the full Stupid Simple SEO course, totaling 65+ videos on keyword research, writing SEO content, on-page SEO, and building backlinks.
What’s NOT Included: The self-study version does not include the bonuses from the original course (affiliate marketing, display ads, sponsored posts, etc.), nor does it include access to the Facebook group.
Sign up for the SEO course so you can learn his techniques today.
Don’t Miss This Amazing Opportunity
It’s something you don’t want to miss out on! Give yourself a great present that can change your future for the better. Your future self will thank you.
So start monetizing your blog by starting the right way and learning SEO.
You will be able to monetize your blog in a few short months as soon as you start implementing everything that Mike teaches in the course.
You will see results in 6 months (or less). It all depends on YOU.
This is not an overnight rich scheme at all. This is a real and consistent way to make money online through blogging.
Don’t wait because you don’t want to miss out. Sign up and see the green coming your way.
Take care and don’t forget to share because sharing is caring.
Are you an avid reader? Would you like to have unlimited access to my blog? Then consider signing up to become a member. It’s just $5 per month. The free account only limits the 3-day free trial. To sign up, click the link below. The membership fee will help support me and my blog. Thanks so much!